New eMail Groups for the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge!

Photo Credit

Due to popular demand, you can now register to be part of the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge via an email group!

Just click here to register. In a few weeks you’ll receive your group information and once the Challenge starts, you’ll email daily to keep everyone accountable and encouraged.

Of course, we’ll need Accountability Captains for the email groups, so if you’re interested in that role, register here and select email from the drop down list.

(Optional: If you have a group of friends you already know you’d like to be in an email group with, just pick a codeword for your group and enter in the appropriate field in the registration form. We’ll do our best to put you all together!)

I am SO excited about this Fall Challenge and I’m thrilled that a whole new group of you will be able to join us.

If you haven’t registered yet, or are wondering what the Challenge is all about, click here for all the information and the rest of the registration links.

Comments

• Avatar Sommer says:

So sorry, but I registered for email and Facebook. I would prefer the email group if it is possible to make the change. Thanks!

No worries. I’ll delete your Facebook entry – assuming you used the same email to write this comment that you used for your registration. If it’s different, please let me know. Thanks!

• Avatar ann says:

Is it too late for me to switch from facebook to email? I realize registration is already closed. If it’s too late, I understand, but I thought I’d ask.

• Avatar Sarah says:

I’m with Sommer – I registered already for a Facebook group but would prefer an email group if it is not too late to change.

Thanks!! Can’t wait to start – I got up 15 minutes early today (practice of sorts! :P)

No problem, Sarah. If you commented here with a different email than you registered with, let me know, otherwise, I’ll take care of it!

Actually, I found your registration and went ahead and deleted it. So feel free to sign up for an email group.

And keep practicing! Way to go!

• Avatar Sam says:

I did the same…signed up for both but would prefer email.

• Avatar Casey says:

I’m so thrilled that you opened this up to email! I don’t have facebook or twitter, but have been wanting to do the challenge, so I’m jazzed there is a way to do so now.

Thanks for the ways your serving to make this happen!

• Avatar Jennifer says:

I have to second everything that Casey has said. Thank you so very much for accommodating those of us w/out FB & Twitter accounts. I have also been hoping to join in this challenge for a while and have just been doing it on my own this summer. I am so excited to begin to work on my morning routine with other women trying to attain similar goals. Many many thanks!

Anytime Casey!

• Avatar Stacy says:

This is a fun new addition to #hellomornings!

• Avatar Jennifer says:

IF ACs are still needed for the email groups, I think I’d be willing to submit my name, BUT, I already registered as just a participant. Is it worth filling out the AC form now, as well, or would that just cause too much confusion on the clerical end?

Thanks!

If you’d like to be an email AC, we’d certainly love to have you. Just leave another comment or send me an email when you register so that I can delete your participant registration. Thanks Jennifer!

• Avatar Sheila says:

I’m with some of the others – I signed up for it with Twitter, but would definitely prefer email if it’s possible to switch. Even if it’s not, thank you for doing this!

• Avatar Nicki says:

Ditto with the others, email preferred but I’ll do what you tell me to. :0)
    Have a blessedly beautiful day!

I deleted your Facebook entry, so feel free to sign up for the email groups if you haven’t yet. Thanks for letting me know!

• Avatar Tina says:

Thanks for the email option – I’ve signed up. I was thinking about doing the last one you ran, but I knew I’d be moving house in the middle of it and didn’t want to give myself any excuses to quit midway! Now in new property, DD about to start school and it’s excellent timing for me. Looking forward to participating.

• Avatar Kristin says:

I don’t know if it’s too late. But I signed up right away for the challenge and chose “facebook”. Is there any way to switch over to an email group instead? Thanks so much!!