(Note: This is a guest post from the amazing Michelle and is part of the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge. Without Michelle, the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge wouldn’t have happened. Give her a shout out, will you?)
I’m departing from our typical Hello Mornings theme and sharing why getting up early might not be right for you.
10 Reasons Not To Get Up Early
1. Your kidsÂ enjoy your morning breath.
2. You love that “15-minutes late” feeling.
3. You likeÂ visitors while you shower.
4. You think peace and quiet are overrated.
5. Your kids play quietly with educational toys when unsupervised.
6. You prefer a challenge.
7. Bedhead becomes you.
8. Your ideal alarm is, “Mom, I’m hungry!”
9. You possess ample quantities of every spiritual fruit at all times.
10. You can’t bear a single moment without your cherubs by your side.
Keep The Funny Flowing
What are some more reasons NOT to get up early?Leave a Comment