Join Over 250 Women Revolutionizing Their Days!

Crowd
Wow. So, after just 2 days of registrations, we have over 250 women signed up for the Maximize Your Mornings Challenge.

I’m SO excited for all of you. Dedicating the first minutes of my day to God has truly revolutionized my life and I pray that it will do the same for you; that you will know how deeply He loves you, how wonderful He is and what amazing things He has planned for you to do.

How To Help

Apply to be an Accountability Captain
While we’ve had over 250 women sign up for the challenge, we’ve only had 10 sign up to be AC’s. It doesn’t take any special skill. Just some time, a heart for Jesus and a desire to encourage women. Click here to apply.

Spread The Word
If you think the challenge will encourage other women you know, please spread the word by sharing this post on Facebook, Twitter or posting this button on your blog.

Just copy this code to add it to your site (adjust the width number to fit your blog):

A Few Details

Regular eMail and Accountability Form
The last time we did the challenge, it was pretty hard for AC’s to keep up with who checked in each day. And with the possibility that we will have more groups than AC’s this time around, we are doing things a bit different.

I will send a regular email encouraging everyone. Also, we will request that you fill out a simple form each week with your (general) check in times and noting how pleased (or not) you were with how the week went. You can also share how we can pray for you or tweak the Challenge to better serve you.

Filling out the form each week won’t take more than 1-2 minutes, but it will help me, Michelle and the AC’s do a much better job encouraging you and truly keeping you accountable.

Create Your Own Group

If you have a group of women you’d like to stick with during the challenge, whether it’s local friends, online friends or your MYM group from the last challenge:

1. simply pick a “key word” and enter it before your name in the registration form.
2. If you’ve already registered, simply add COPY at the end of your name.

This way we can easily find everyone who wants to be grouped together and we can easily find those who have registered twice.

Enter your info like this in the NAME field of the sign up form.
Example: bluelagoon Jane Smith COPY

Share Your Maximized Morning Story

Finally, I’m working on doing a small update to the Maximize Your Mornings eBook.

I would LOVE to include your story. If you’ve developed the habit of Maximizing Your Mornings, would you prayerfully consider sharing your experience, tips and encouragements with those just starting out?

Everyone’s morning routine looks different. Working moms, moms of newborns, teen moms, homeschool moms, students or women who are not yet moms. We’d love to share your story. It will encourage and inspire others!

Guidelines
1. If possible, please limit your entry to about 600 words at most. The more concise, the easier it will be for others to read.
2. Include your first name (or nickname).
3. Feel free to include your blog name or Twitter name
4. Share why or how you started the habit, what your routine looks like and/or any helpful tips.
5. Submit your story via my contact form.

Comments, Questions?

I know that was a lot. Please don’t hesitate to ask any questions, share an idea or just encourage all the lovely women joining us on this journey.

Psalm 143:8-10
8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I entrust my life.
9 Rescue me from my enemies, LORD,
for I hide myself in you.
10 Teach me to do your will,
for you are my God;
may your good Spirit
lead me on level ground.

Comments

That is so exciting! Woohoo! No fantastic stories to share except that my girls love when they wake up to a smiling mom. =)

How many people will be in each group?

• Avatar rachel says:

Hi Kat,
    I would really like to start maximising my mornings (again – tried last year, but I wasn’t ready – long story!) Anyways, I am in England so I was wondering if you knew of any others over here doing this challenge so I can link up with them in the mornings – otherwise time zone differences could prove to be a challenge!
    (I’m @rachsturt on twitter by the way)
    God bless
    Rachel

I haven’t exactly counted, but we have at least 5-7 from Europe who will be joining the challenge!

• Avatar Christine says:

Kat, can you tell me what is required of an AC and what the process is for each day & group? Thanks.

• Avatar Rebecca says:

This sounds like a GREAT challenge for the summer months. Do the groups “talk” among themselves, or just with the AC? I don’t want to get absorbed in Facebook when I should be workin’!

Rebecca,
      Groups will be talking to one another, but we will encourage people to talk as little or as much as they need. I know that for me, I just check in without reading first thing in the morning and then later when I have time I go back and chat. But everyone is encouraged to just do what ever works for them. You can even let your AC know that you don’t want to spend too much time on FB and ask them to keep you accountable to not chatting too much. 🙂

• Avatar Brenda says:

I want to be the leader for a group of my friends through the FB challenge. How do we each sign up so that we are in the group and how will you know that I will be the captain?? Thanks, Brenda

Brenda.
      Just pick a “key word” and have everyone enter it before their name in the registration form.

Enter your info like this in the NAME field of the sign up form.
      Example: bluelagoon Jane Smith COPY

If you want to be the leader of the group fill out the Accountability Captain form (link above) and just make a note in the form.

Thanks so much Brenda! I’m thrilled you’re joining us. Let me know if you have any other questions!

*sorry for the double email reply. My browser logged me in wrong. Sheesh. 🙂

• Avatar Ashley Asbjornsen says:

When will be know what “group” we are in?

• Avatar Dawn says:

I came to this page from the 31 Days to Clean Challenge site and am interested in learning more. I signed up for the email to get the book, but it said I won’t get it until tomorrow. I’m curious as to exactly what the challenge is? And also wondered if this will help me make my quiet time a priority. I’ve had a lot of trouble since having my second child in making my devotional a priority.

• Avatar Amy says:

Kat, I think I registered for the Facebook challenge but it looked like it might not have gone through somehow. Will we be getting an email or some other confirmation to let us know we successfully registered? I am very excited about this and want to make sure I am a part of it. I really need the encouragement and accountability. Thanks!

• Avatar Karista says:

I would be willing to co-captain if that is possible. There are a couple times during this next challenge that will be a bit busy for me, but I am willing to help in this capacity if the help is needed. I have not signed up to AC, but will do so if needed.

• Avatar Homequeen says:

I have signed up but have not received anything from you. I signed up with email as I do not have fb or Twitter. Is it possible to do this. I believe I am in the time zone of PST +10.
    Thanks.

• Avatar Kimmomof4boys says:

I’ve signed up, and receive e-mails, but haven’t seen anything come through showing a group on Facebook. Is that the way it going to happen again?