Read the whole post and then watch the really cute video of my kids. 🙂
Why I Love March Madness
His dad was his coach. The game was in his hands. He blew the shot on their last possession with 4 seconds to go. Would they get another chance?
(RSS and Email readers might need to click here to watch the video. If you’re in a hurry, just watch the first 30 seconds and then 1:30-2:45)
Can you imagine how his dad felt when the buzzer sounded?
Speaking of Awesome
You all are awesome!
In just a few hours you completely covered the cost for Michelle to attend the Relevant Conference in October. She wrote a little thank you post this week. I can’t wait to brainstorm with her on your behalf at the conference. Thank you!
Weekly Link Round Up
Round up. Get it? I’m from Texas…and we have round ups…? Get it? Huh? Isn’t that….clever? Huh? Get it?
There’s more where that comes from, friends.
1. Emily – I am so excited to get to know Emily when we go to the Philippines together. She has a new book coming out in September that I CANNOT wait to get my hands on. Check out her amazing blog and her new book trailer.
2. Mandi – I ran across a podcast I did with Mandi a few months ago and thought you might enjoy it. (Check out all her FREE printables while you’re at her site. I love them!)
3. Rachel – I just love this post from Rachel at small notebook: How To Protect Your Time From Too Many Good Ideas
4. Amanda – I just adore Amanda’s heart, creativity and passion for instilling her children with God’s love and truth. Here’s her latest brilliant post: Self-Parenting and Seeing Jesus In Our Kids
5. My Post At Mandi’s Blog – Here is a post I wrote for Life Your Way. I really like it and wanted to make sure you didn’t miss it – 5 Critical Social Media Sharing Guidelines for Moms
We Ain’t Playin’
We take March Madness pretty seriously ’round these parts. I’ve loved it since jr high.
We’re so hard core, our kids have had their own self picked brackets every year of their lives. We used some crazy convoluted systems to get them to pick teams when they were newborns.
I’ll be joining in again with BooMama this year, I think it would be fun if you joined us!