Get all the details at the end of the post and find out who won last week’s prize.
This video of Josh playing Amazing Grace on his guitar is, well,….amazing!
I hope this video encourages you go out and make someone smile today.
The Newark airport was shut down due to a security breach. A lot of people were really mad and grumpy. Check out what Josh did to make Terminal C smile.
What Inspires You
I’m lining up all the giveaways for future Motivation Mondays and I’ve got some really fun stuff in store for you. Music from Bebo Norman, 33 Miles, Jeremy Camp and books from Sheila Walsh and Lisa Welchel to name a few.
But I want to know what artists and authors inspire and motivate you? If you’ll share them in the comments I’ll see what I can do to include them in future giveaways.
Motivation Monday Details
For those of you who are new, here’s how Motivation Monday works:
Anyone who takes some sort of action can enter to win. Your action might be:
- getting up early, reading your Bible
- going on a date with your kids
- creating a mission statement
- creating a meal plan
- Writing a goal
It can be any action that improves who you are as a believer or a mother.
How To Enter
To enter the giveaway, you would do one (or all) of these:
1. Leave a comment and say, “I took action this week!”
2. Leave another comment telling us what action you took.
3. Follow @Inspired2Action on Twitter or Facebook and tell us there about the action you took.
4. Blog about your action and share the link below.
5. Today only, get an extra entry for telling me, in the comments, who your favorite musicians and authors are.
Action Begets Action
Why do I want you to Twitter, Facebook, Blog or Comment about the actions you taken in the past couple of weeks? …because action begets action. The things you’ve done WILL inspire others. And, well, that’s kind of what this blog is all about.Leave a Comment