Get all the details at the end of the post and find out who won last week’s prize.
A Great Quote On Comparison
We’ll be talking about Motherhood, Identity and Comparison this week, so I’ve been mulling over this quote that Nikki shared on this post:
He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away.
Motivation Monday Details
For those of you who are new, here’s how Motivation Monday works:
Anyone who takes some sort of action can enter to win. Your action might be:
- getting up early, reading your Bible
- going on a date with your kids
- creating a mission statement
- creating a meal plan
- Writing a goal
It can be any action that improves who you are as a believer or a mother.
How To Enter
To enter the giveaway, you would do one (or all) of these:
1. Leave a comment and say, “I took action this week!”
2. Leave another comment telling us what action you took.
3. Follow @Inspired2Action on Twitter or Facebook and tell us there about the action you took.
4. Blog about your action and share the link below.
Action Begets Action
Why do I want you to Twitter, Facebook, Blog or Comment about the actions you taken in the past couple of weeks? …because action begets action. The things you’ve done WILL inspire others. And, well, that’s kind of what this blog is all about.Leave a Comment