Many moms don’t have a support network they can rely on as they strive to grow and raise amazing kids. And even those who do, find it difficult to coordinate schedules to get together.
I’ve read your blogs, I’ve received your emails and been so encouraged by your comments. You are all incredibly encouraging and inspiring. So, I thought it only makes sense to figure out ways to get us all a little more connected so that we can spur one another on.
Join The Community
Community Page – I’ve added a Community page where I’ve list all the ways we can connect. I’m also adding a list of all of your blogs so that we can easily find one another. A community of inspired moms.
2. Motivation Mondays – I hope you’ve been enjoying Motivation Mondays. Starting next week, I’ll add a little link-thinga-muh-jiggy to the post so that you all can share your inspiration (story of how you took action this week) or an action (a practical post that will help us be better moms) on your blog and we can all stop by, say hi and be encouraged.
I hope you’ll join in.
4. Twitter – If you have a Twitter account, you can follow Inspired2Action and get all the latest updates. Let’s use the hashtag #inspiredmoms when we’re writing something that might inspire others or when you have a question one of the other moms might be able to answer.
5. Your Stories – I’d like to start a regular series highlighting you’re stories of action or inspiration. If you’ve started a new habit or if you’ve overcome an old one. If you’ve developed a mission statement or accomplished a goal, please share it with me and I’ll try to share it in an upcoming post.
(FYI – many of you have emailed me you’re stories already, but I’d love it if you’d use this form to submit it again. It would totally help my organization. Thanks!)
You’re story doesn’t need to be huge. In fact, one of my favorite stories is how Kait spent an entire week just setting her alarm and standing up in the morning. Then she let herself go back to bed. I LOVE simple goals. Now she’s developing her routine and is on a roll. Isn’t that awesome?
Action begets action. We want to hear YOUR story!
1. Join us on Facebook.
2. Share your actions and inspirations on Twitter.
3. If you have a blog, please post it in the comments on the Community Page. I’ll organize them all on the page soon.
4. Use the Contact page to tell me you’re story. Be sure to include your blog address, if you have one, and I’ll feature these stories in upcoming blog posts.
It’s been awhile since we’ve introduced ourselves and there are lots of new folks here.
1. Name or pseudonym
2. Location (optional)
3. What do you do?